Introduction of School:
This university in Shenyang is a private undergraduate institution of higher learning approved by the
National Ministry of Education. They are looking for native-English speaking teachers to teach a number of ESL-related subjects.
city of Shenyang was the capital city of the Qing Dynasty, the last Chinese empire.
It is located in the Northeast of China, and is the capital city of Liaoning
province and is the economic centre of Northeast China. The local people and
culture are well known for their hospitality and warmth to visitors. Shenyang has the biggest foreign population north of Beijing, and offers a range of night life and
leisure choices in the city center. Additionally, the cost of living locally in Shenyang is
regarded as one of the lowest in all of China.
About the job:
hours per week (M-F), including 20 teaching hours and 20 office hours
- Weekends off
- Start date: Urgent/spring start
Professionals with previous experience preferred
English Improvement courses with strong emphasis on practical English
Culture, Presentation and Public Speaking Skills
or Finance related University level modules
you are not expected to be able to cover all subjects mentioned above, being
capable of delivering any one subject above would be considered. Individuals
that can cover more than one subject area above will be favored
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor's degree or above degree, TESOL or TEFL certificate is preferred
- More than 1 year teaching experience with adult students
- Excellent communication skills, outgoing and friendly personality
- 25-60 years old
- To conduct classroom lessons to students in class with text books, teaching
software and teaching plans.
- To prepare and provide Demo classes as required.
- To help students reach the level of English established in their learning
- To provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom.
- To take an interest in and give advice on individual student's progress in
- To prepare new materials as requested.
- To promote and preserve a happy atmosphere to attract students be involved in
the training process.
- Salary:7,000 to 10,000 RMB per month (negotiable based on credentials)
- Housing: Free one-bedroom suite on campus
- Meals: Free breakfast and lunch on campus at staff canteens; Dinner arrangement is negotiable
- Airfare: International return flight ticket allowance
- Holiday: National holidays plus paid summer and winter holidays, adding up to approximately 4 months per year!
Apply today or contact your placement consultant for more details!