Teaching Nomad (www.teachingnomad.com ) is a teach abroad recruitment and training company headquartered in Denver & Shanghai. We assist new & experienced teachers to find high quality employment in all different types of schools throughout Asia & the Middle East. We opened for business in March 2011 and are one of the fastest growing teach abroad companies in the world. This is an opportunity for you to get involved in the early stages of a growing company and department.
Our Denver office is located at 3401 Quebec Street (1-70 & Quebec)
Position available: Authentications Specialist
The core of this position is supporting our rapidly growing document authentication department and working closely with the Authentications Manager to increase efficiency and continue growing the service. Document authentication is the process that people going abroad to teach need to complete in order to get their work permit. It’s a unique service that we offer; however, it is challenging because it requires STRONG organizational, problem solving, and customer service skills. An above average level of technology competency is important. If you have those things, we can teach you the rest.
This is an entry level trainee position. You’ll start out being paid hourly probably working 20-30 hours per week but may be asked to do up to 40 hours depending on the volume of orders. Once you’ve learned all necessary skills and completed training/proved yourself, you’ll be eligible for a promotion to full time with a salary and full benefits.
- Support document authentication workflow/order processing
- Answer customer service inquiries for new orders and questions related to existing orders
- Strengthen relationships with current clients/schools who use our services in bulk
- Support recruitment team in both offices with questions related to document authentication
- Complete and pass notary training as part of document authentication process
- Drive to pick up & drop off documents daily
- Work with team to scale our order processing systems and processes
- Contribute to business development of the department
Details & requirements:
- High school graduate, university graduate preferred
- As a teach abroad company, overseas experience is great!
- The Authentication department hours are 8a-5p but training & hours will be discussed
- Experience with customer service
- Strong attention to detail and organization in process-oriented work
- Touch typing ability
- Professionalism, eagerness to learn and adapt to situations
- Drivers license
Pay & benefits:
- Starting pay $13-16/hour + use of company car for work errands
- Starting 20-30 hours per week and work up to full time 40 hours/week
- Health insurance, dental insurance, and PTO effective after 2 months of hire date
- Salary & 401K match benefits after reaching full time status
Teaching Nomad has had strong growth every year, for the last 8 years. The authentication department is on track to at least double in sales in 2020. As we continue to grow more opportunities will be become available to you.