Earn your TEFL certificate in Incheon, South Korea!
About the location
Incheon, South Korea
- The TEFL course takes place in the city of Incheon, South Korea which is a major port city that borders Seoul.
- Incheon is known for the ultramodern Incheon International Airport that you will fly into.
- Incheon and Seoul are both very popular teaching destinations, and there are plenty of TEFL jobs awaiting you in South Korea if you choose to stay after the course.
- In Incheon, you’ll have immediate access to many different kinds of restaurants and attractions, so you’ll never be bored!
About the program
- It’s a 4 week-long, 120-hour TEFL course.
- Expect to be in class the majority of the day during the week (Monday-Friday).
- You’ll get to participate in 16 hours of teaching practice with local students to prepare you for your teaching career.
- You’ll have free time on the weekends to explore Incheon and Seoul.
- You’ll receive guaranteed job placement in South Korea after completing the course.
- You’ll learn from excellent TEFL trainers who are ready to help you reach your full potential in the classroom.
Finding a TEFL job
*B.A. is required for job placement support.*
- Graduates receive guaranteed job placement.
- You’ll be able to speak with TEFL course advisors to find the right job for you.
- You will have free time on the weekends while taking the TEFL course, so you can get an idea of the area that you’d like to teach in after you complete the course.
- The demand for English teachers in South Korea is high, so it won’t be difficult to find a teaching job.
Incheon TEFL course dates
Shared accommodation is included in the $2195 price. There are private options too, though.
Shared accommodation: The shared accommodation option will be two beds in a hotel.
Private room: You do have the option of choosing a private room with a shared living space for $400 USD extra.
Independent housing: If you choose to find your own housing, prices will vary and you will need to book it on your own.
*The housing options offered are an 8-minute walk to the TEFL center in Incheon.*
About Incheon- things to do and see
This TEFL course is taught in Incheon, South Korea. Incheon is the 3rd most populated city in South Korea, behind Seoul and Busan. It’s a huge, international city where you’ll find pretty much anything you need!
Nearby attractions & things to do: visit Wolmido Island, Songdo Central Park, Muuido, or Ilsan Lake Park! Incheon is coastal, so you’ll have beach and island access. Plus, there are many other historic attractions and fun things to do all around Incheon and Seoul.
What course alumni have to say
Thank you for your wonderful guidelines on how to teach children English. I learned a great deal about all of the important fundamentals. I feel very prepared to teach English to a variety of types of learners. I feel confident in being able to help others to progress in learning English as I have progressed in learning to teach English. I would recommend this program to anyone interested in being a good TEFL teacher in another country or in your own respective country for that matter. Thank you!
The experience was unique because it was something I’d never done before and I wasn’t too sure what I was getting myself into! Therefore this was a good opportunity to learn something new and see if it was for me.
The course was very informative, inspiring and insightful. It stimulated my intellect and shaped my role as an educator. I now have knowledge about classroom management. I gained vast knowledge about learning theories and how to incorporate the elements from different theories into my lesson plan.
Teacher certification blogs
There are big differences between adults learners and young learners in the ESL classroom. Make sure you understand those differences before you decide which age group you want to teach.
Thailand is full of amazing experiences just waiting to be discovered, making it an incredibly popular tourist and teaching destination.
There are many obvious as well as not-so-obvious benefits of earning a TEFL certificate before moving abroad to teach. On the fence about starting a TEFL course? Check out some of the most important benefits that a TEFL certificate will give you!