Job Summary & Responsibilities
Teachers work in a center for kids & teens aged 3-18 or a years old in groups up to 16 students (3-6 year old classes have a teaching
assistant to help).
High-energy, lots of fun, Incredibly rewarding you can see rapid
improvement in your students.
**LIMITED TIME PROMOTION: Offering FREE upfront flights in all cities excluding Shanghai**
Locations: Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Shanghai and many tier 2 cities!
Benefits and Compensation:
- 13,000 - 15,000 RMB monthly, based on qualifications and experience
- Holidays: National holidays (usually 11 days) + 10 paid annual leave days
- Relocation Assistance: 10,000 RMB salary advance
- Performance bonus after 6 months up to 1,950 RMB per month
- Airport Pickup, 2 week hotel stay, Help finding an apartment
- 8,000 RMB for flights
- Legal Z (work visa provided)
- Working Hours: 40 hours/ week, A maximum of 30 - 40 minute
classes/week (20 teaching hours) overtime may be expected in the summer time with teachers being compensated accordingly
- Health Insurance: Provided
- Free Mandarin Chinese Lessons: Provided via online learning platform
(with a tutor)
Training & Career Development: Regular training and workshops-
Sponsored qualifications Cambridge TKT, CELTA, Trinity Diploma in
Varied career paths, can lead to training, management,
operations, and curriculum development
- BA Degree
- No experience required
- Clean background check
- Native English Speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, or New
- TEFL Certification (TEFL sponsorship available)
This school is the world's largest private education company, with a group of ten subsidiaries and non-profit organizations centered around language learning, educational travel and degree programs. Today, this school has over 37,000 employees, teachers and volunteers worldwide. With offices and schools in over 52 countries, this school has turned the world into a global classroom.