Our client was established in Foshan, China 2015. They now have 5 academies throughout China. Foshan, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and Hangzhou. Each Academy is fully equipped to properly train all our athletes. Their Mission is to create a positive environment that immerses Chinese education and American Football culture promoting leadership development, psychical education, and a healthy lifestyle for our athletes and parents.
Our client has the only Football regulated sized American Football field in China. All their campuses are fully equipped to the American Standard for trainings and games. This past year they had 50 teams compete (Flag to Tackle) for the National Championship in U7, U9, U11, and U13 Divisions. Every year they not only have National competitions, but they send selected athletes to America for their #ProBowlDreamTour.
Details of Position:
- Train Chinese coaches on proper football etiquette including proper Football tackling, Football terminology, attitude and American traditions.
- Coaching weekly classes with activities and drills designed to help the students understand American Football.
- Interact with students and parents to build a healthy and frequent dialogue on the student’s development on and off the field.
- Prepare and execute training plan for Football practices and activities with local Chinese coaches.
- Attend Marketing events to educate potential students about American Football culture.
- Use English as a primary way to communicate.
- Shanghai, Shenzhen, Foshan, Guangzhou, and Hangzhou.
Requirements to Teach English in Beijing China:
- Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
- Degree: BA or above.
- Experience: 2 years’ experience in American football (as a player or coach).
- Experience: Vast Football knowledge.
- Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
Responsibilities for Teachers in Beijing China:
- Student age range: 3 – 13 years old.
- Working Hours: 40 Hours (Wed - Sun Work Week); office hours and coaching hours.
- Curriculum: Year-round curriculum with a concentration in American Football.
- Training: On-board training, 1 – 2 weeks at the beginning of contract.
What We Offer our Teachers:
- Airfare to China: Flight is provided.
- Visa: Assistance in sponsored legal Z Work Visa in your home country and in China.
- Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
- On boarding: Ground service assistance.
- Insurance: Basic Chinese medical insurance.
Your compensation will include:
Net Monthly income: USD 2000 - 2600 (RMB 13,000 – 17,000) *
- Base Salary: USD 1000 (RMB 7,000).
- Housing: Monthly stipend USD 470 (RMB 3,000).
- Bonus: Monthly bonus based on performance USD 470 (RMB 3,000).
- Airfare Bonus: Monthly flight stipend USD 94 (RMB 600), and add up to USD 1200 (RMB 7,600) in value after completion of your first year.
- Over time: Your Monthly salary has a fixed overtime bonus included. If coaching hours exceed 50 hours on the month, 250 RMB per hour added to your salary.
- Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays off, Christmas and New Year’s Day off.
- Annual Holiday: 5 paid days annual leave.
- Sick Leave: 5 paid days’ sick leave.
Other benefits include:
- Organized team-building activities
- Personal Career Development Planning
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
Apply now or contact your placement consultant for more details!