Delivering lessons through an online interactive learning platform to classrooms all over China. You'll work with students aged 6-12 you'll coach them to solve real world problems with the assistance of AI, image & voice recognition built into the software.
Applicants must have degree from top 20 University
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
20 teaching hours per week
One week paid training upon arrival
- To regularly develop and deliver quality English lessons to our students (focus on 6-12years old kids).
- Be responsible for curriculum research and development including but not limited to ideas and lesson structure discussions with the research team, new class test and release, teaching material making.
- Able to participate in practice and rehearsal of upcoming lessons.
- Able to take part in promotional activities for teaching projects and will star in photo shoots for promotional use such as posters and/or lesson covers.
- To act professionally and be a positive influence on all students and other teachers.
- Be willing to provide coaching and training to local English teachers.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary: 30,000 - 50,000 RMB/month including salary, housing & all bonuses
- 17 holiday days in total: 11 days for Chinese official holidays, 5 days as paid annual leave, 1 day paid on Christmas day
- A free booked flight to China from your home country
- Health Insurance
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification expenses covered (up to 3,000 RMB)
- Legal Documents: Work Visa provided
- Graduate of top 20 University (Ivy league)
- Native English Speaker: from America, Canada, Australia, or
- 2+ years teaching experience
- BA Degree or above
(Education and Language degrees given top priority)
- Must love working with children