Schedule: Monday to Friday 7:50am 4.10pm
(20 minutes to central Shanghai by train)
Age of students: 3-6 years old
We are looking for fun and friendly kindergarten teachers for this kindergarten in Kunshan, part of a Taiwanese school group which enjoys a great reputation. The successful candidate will be a responsible person experienced working with young children and have an excitement to see youngsters learn in a fun and friendly environment.
- Native English speaker
- Age: 24-55
- Kindergarten experience preferred, 2 years teaching experience required
- Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred, Ba degree or above required
- State license/QTS certification preferred, TEFL certification + 2 years of experience required
- Active and fun personality
Compensation & Benefits Package
- Salary: 17,000RMB/month + housing allowance or provided accommodation
- Travel allowance 9,000RMB per year
- Additional bonuses and increased salary for contract renewal
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Paid public holidays and Chinese New Year break (Approx. 3 weeks) 6 weeks half-pay summer vacation (or full salary if work 4/6 weeks)
- Legal work visa
This school group has a rich history in Taiwan and this new kindergarten branch in Kunshan offers a great opportunity for those interested in career development and working with young learners. Their English program combines conent-based instruction, student-centred activities and traditional methods to promote academic and real-world usage of the English Language.
Apply now or contact your placement consultant for more details!