Opening is for 2019 - 2020 school year, apply now to be considered for interviews beginning in October 2018.
As a homeroom teacher, you'll be responsible for teaching the core subjects of math, science and English (reading/writing).
We are seeking teachers who understand and utilizes elements of Progressive American education. This individual must demonstrate a willingness to work cooperatively with other staff members as well as parents. The individual must be flexible and willing to lend a hand when and where needed.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary of 25,000 - 33,000 RMB/Month
- 66,000 RMB annual housing stipend
- Relocation allowance of 20,000 RMB
- 3 meals per day
- Health insurance
- Flight benefit
- Free tuition for dependents
- Native speaker of English
- Bachelors degree
- Teacher Certification preferred
- Knowledge of Progressive American Education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years of teaching experience
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working in Progressive Education environments or IB curriculum.
Our client, associated with a top Beijing University is a grade 1-12 school providing a unique educational experience. The school utilizes a progressive/inquiry based, North American approach to instruction coupled with a decidedly Eastern influence. The Primary school program places the student at the center of all experiences.
Apply today or contact your placement consultant for more details!