Job Summary & Responsibilities
Schedule: Monday to Friday daytime
Age of students: 12-18 years old
We are looking for a Secondary Computer Science teacher for this iGCSE school in Chengdu. The successful candidate will be experienced teaching English and have a passion for sharing their knowledge with their students.
- PGCE/degree in education and experience with British National Curriculum preferred
- Teaching experience: 2+ years relevant classroom teaching experience
- Note that experience teaching this subject at the Secondary level is required
- Teaching certification: Valid teaching license (QTS preferred)
- Age: 24 - 57
- Nationality: Native English speaker
- Willing to make a contribution to the extra-curricular life of the school
- Highly effective and engaging classroom teacher whose focus is the progress and well being of your students
- Committed to producing creative and independent thinkers through effective and diverse learning opportunities
Compensation & Benefits Package
- 2 year contract
- Bonus: 2 month salary bonus at the end of a 2 year contract
- Salary: 180,000-315,000 RMB annual
- Paid vacation: Paid winter and summer vacation
- Flight allowance: 10,000 RMB annual allowance
- Housing: Apartment on campus or 2,000 RMB monthly stipend
- Relocation Support Allowance: 6,500 RMB
- Insurance: Global World Health Insurance plan (valued at 15,500 RMB annually)
- Visa: Work visa & residence permit
- Includes staff laptop
Established in the year 2012, this boarding school is growing fast. This school is composed of senior high school and delivers British curriculum (GCSE and A level). This school is part of a rapidly developing network of schools that offers a unique opportunity for rapid career growth for the right individuals. This school plans to develop understanding and appreciation for both western and eastern cultures through its many international links.
The school has modern and well resourced classrooms with interactive whiteboards throughout. The classrooms are air-conditioned to provide a comfortable working environment. Bilingual Chinese teaching assistants support all staff within the school.
Apply now or contact your placement consultant for more details!