Chinese Track ELA program is an intensive, all-English bridge to improved
vocabulary, reading comprehension, and composition skills. Its purpose is to
prepare students for international school or overseas studies. All teachers are expected to actively contribute to our students and school
through associated roles expected of a holistic professional educator in a dynamic system
dedicated to honor, excellence, community and joy.
- Schedule: M-F
- Location: Beijing, Yizhuang District (South East)
Compensation and Benefits
- 18,000 - 25,000 RMB/month
- Subsidized housing provided
- Additional salary for responsibilities including; coordinator roles, Coaching or after school classes
- Relocation allowance of $1,000 for individual or $2,000 for family.
- Flight allowance, 1 round-trip ticket
- 12,000 RMB yearly travel allowance
- Annual performance bonus, 50-120% of 1 months salary
- Annual raise
- 2.5 months paid holiday
- PD courses and PD grants available
- Full worldwide health insurance
- Tuition discount for dependents
- Native English Language speaker
- 2+ years classroom teaching experience
- 120 HR TEFL, CELTA, TESOL required
- BA education or related field preferred
- Teaching license preferred
Located in a fast growing hi-tech suburban area South East of downtown Beijing. The location is ideal for teachers looking to avoid some of the crowds in the city center while still being close to some of China's most famous tourist attractions. The school has strong leadership, both foreign & local which has resulted in low turnover and an enjoyable work environment.
Apply today or contact your placement consultant for more details!