About the job:
Chinese Track ELA program is an intensive, all-English bridge to improved vocabulary, reading comprehension, and composition skills. Its purpose is to prepare students for international school or overseas studies. All teachers are expected to actively contribute to our students and school through associated roles expected of a holistic professional educator in a dynamic system dedicated to honor, excellence, community and joy.
- Schedule: M-F
- Location: Beijing, Yizhuang District (South East)
Compensation and Benefits
- 18,000 - 30,000 RMB/month
- Subsidized housing provided
- Additional salary for responsibilities including; coordinator roles, Coaching or after school classes
- Relocation allowance
- Flight allowance, 1 round-trip ticket
- 12,000 RMB yearly travel allowance
- Annual salary evaluation based on individual and school performance
- 2.5 months paid holiday
- PD courses and PD grants available
- Full worldwide health insurance
- Tuition discount available in some cases
- Native English Language speaker
- 1+ years classroom teaching experience
- Teaching license required
- BA education or related field required
- Evidence of current professional development preferred
- Age required: 24 - 55
Located in a fast growing hi-tech suburban area South East of downtown Beijing. The location is ideal for teachers looking to avoid some of the crowds in the city center while still being close to some of China's most famous tourist attractions. The school has strong leadership, both foreign & local which has resulted in low turnover and an enjoyable work environment.
Apply today or contact your placement consultant for more details!