About the positions
- Schedule: Mon-Fri
- Location: Beijing, Chaoyang district
- Start date: August 2019
Compensation and Benefits
- 26,000rmb - 36,000rmb per month, depending on qualifications and experience
- Free apartment on campus
- Comprehensive Medical insurance
- Legal work visa
- Round-trip airfare reimbursed
- Subsidized education for staff's children
- Paid holidays: Chinese government holidays, 2 weeks for Christmas, 2 weeks for spring festival, 6-7 weeks off in the summer
- Native English Language speaker
- Some teachers will be required to participate in evening & house parent activities
- BA degree or above required, degree in education/dance preferred
- 2+ years relevant classroom teaching experience / 5+ years minimum for HOD
- Professional state teaching license required
- Age required: 24 - 55
- Happy, healthy and accepting of Chinese culture
- Ideal candidate must be a serious, career oriented teacher with stable personal life. Bring a willingness to combine their western expertise with Chinese culture to present the best of both worlds for the students.
This is a new Grade 1-12 international boarding school opened in August, 2017. The school aims to not only enhance students’ academic and personal development, but also lead them to develop and demonstrate their potentials and multi-intelligence. It will be a great opportunity for educators looking for professional development and training.
Apply today or contact your placement consultant for more details!