Our client in Beijing is a Montessori school with students and teachers representing 34 countries globally. This truly international school fosters a nurturing and creative environment for students from Nursery through Elementary School. Located in the Chaoyang district of Beijing, the school boasts a beautiful campus and a diverse community. They are hoping to find an experienced Instructional Technology teacher to join their Elementary division for the 2018-2019 school year.
Start date: Fall 2019
Location: Beijing, Chaoyang District
Type of School: Nursery, Kindergarten, Elementary, and Middle School; Montessori curriculum
- Create and maintain an appropriate classroom environment.
- Adapt and deliver curriculum for individual, small group, and remedial instruction to meet the needs of identified students or subgroups of students (ex. students with low proficiency in English)
- Assess students at the beginning of and throughout the year and group them accordingly.
- Assist in the development and extension of the current curriculum (ex. Transition building to a Middle School program) alongside the Head Supervisor and Curriculum Coordinator.
- Design and execute termly and weekly lesson plans upon approval of your Immediate Supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Education or related subject
- Teaching license from your home country preferred; Montessori certification preferred
- 2+ years of relevant teaching experience
- Experience with Montessori curriculum preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Base Salary: 18,000 to 25,000 RMB per month
- Housing: Additional housing allowance on top of regular salary
- Airfare: One round trip airfare per calendar year
- International Medical Insurance provided
- Paid Winter and Summer Break
Apply today or contact your placement consultant for more details!