Our client offers a great opportunity for teaching in China as they have teams dedicated to every aspect of employing teachers in China. They employ foreign managers and teaching mentors to optimize their processes, mediate cultural issues, and create a smooth and happy work life to ensure quality teaching and job satisfaction. Each teacher is assigned a dedicated visa handler and case handler.
Working and living in China, whilst massively rewarding, can also be a bit of challenge, with many cultural, regulatory and organizational differences that can surprise or frustrate many foreigners. Stemming from our client's extensive experience in handling these challenges, we believe it is essential to provide foreign teachers with professional dedicated support to ensure they are comfortable and happy and able to do their best work.
About this job
• School type: Language Center (2 days off during the week)
• Located in Jinan, the capital of Shandong province - great for those that want a historic Chinese city!
• Students: Aged 3-16, 10 to 12 students per class
• Classroom fully equipped with computer, projector, board, and microphone. Curriculum and materials provided
• 12,000-15,000 RMB per month plus a free single apartment provided by the school
• Flight Allowance (reimbursed at the end of the contract)
• Work visa + residence permit
• Social and accident insurance
• Professional visa support
• Holder of the Bachelor Degree or above
• At least 6 months of related teaching experience required
• Native English speaker from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand
• Must have at least 1 of the following:
-Teaching related degree (English, Creative Writing, Education, etc)
-Original reference letter from current/former employer verifying 2 years of working experience
-TEFL/TESOL (120 hours), CELTA, DELTA, or State Teaching License, QTS, PGCE