About the school
Our client is a foreign owned enterprise providing a variety of special
education services in Shanghai and surrounding areas. They employ a
variety of clinical specialists and those with relevant experience and
qualifications are welcome to apply anytime.
The full-time program is a multidisciplinary, therapeutic-focused daily program for children and adults with special needs. We provide services from birth through adulthood for clients whose needs cannot be met by local or international schools or other providers. We serve a variety of clients who may be on the autism spectrum, have global developmental delays, behavior problems, learning disabilities, genetic conditions, or need to intensely develop skills before moving to a mainstream school environment. Clients receive individualized educational and therapeutic interventions on a daily basis, which are embedded within the full-time program’s motivating theme-based programming.
- Program Leader (Teacher)
- Assistant Program Director (includes leadership responsibilities)
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary of 20K - 25K RMB/Month
- Medical and accident insurance available
- Airport pickup and accommodation upon arrival
- Legal work visa
- Tuition discount for dependents
- Native English Language speaker / Mandarin language ability always a benefit
- Relevant degree in your field, MA required
- Maximum age of 58 (for visa)
- Happy, healthy and accepting of Chinese culture
Our client is the leader in special education services in
Shanghai. It s operated by its foreign owners and presents a family
atmosphere in the school. Both local and overseas candidates are
welcome to apply!