About the Job:
- This job order is for all Math subjects
- Current openings available in: Tianjin, Qingdao, Shenzhen, Wuhan, Chengdu & Chongqing. Please let your placement consultant know if you're not interested in any of those locations.
- Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in relevant subject
- Teaching license or degree in education is preferred
- 2+ years post-graduate teaching experience
- Applicants must be open-minded,
international experience is a plus
- Excellent computer skills, Proficient with Microsoft software
& Benefit Package
- Base salary: 18 - 26K RMB/Month
- Health insurance provided
- Housing provided
- Responsibility stipend
- Coaching stipend
- Relocation allowance
- Flights + annual home visit allowance
- Performance bonus
- Annual salary increase
- Summer & winter paid holidays
- In-service PD & PD reimbursement available
A new international program operated by a private U.S. school established in 1979. This faith based organization offers a dual degree (U.S. or Chinese diploma) program. Students have the option of attending a bilingual or fully international track co-managed by an experienced Chinese education partner.
As with any new school, unforeseen problems should be expected and the school values those can problem solve when necessary. If you're looking for somewhere you can make an impact, this could be it!
or contact your placement consultant for more details!