About the job:
Our client is looking to hire 6 Principals & Vice Principals for 6 of their China bases campuses. Locations include: Tianjin, Shenzhen, Wuhan, Guiyang, Chengdu & Chongqing. Please let your placement consultant know if you're not interested in any of those locations.
- Bachelor's degree or above in relevant subject, MA strongly preferred
- Teaching license or degree in education is preferred
- 10+ years post-graduate teaching experience with leadership experience
- Experience with Chinese schools is a plus
- Applicants must be open-minded,
international experience is a plus
- Excellent computer skills, Proficient with Microsoft software
& Benefit Package
- Base salary: Up to 36,000 RMB/Month
- Health insurance provided
- Housing provided
- Responsibility stipend
- Coaching stipend
- Relocation allowance
- Flights + annual home visit allowance
- Performance bonus
- Annual salary increase
- Summer & winter paid holidays
- In-service PD & PD reimbursement available
A new international program operated by a private U.S. school established in 1979. This faith based organization offers a dual degree (U.S. or Chinese diploma) program. Students have the option of attending a bilingual or fully international track co-managed by an experienced Chinese education partner.
As with any new school, unforeseen problems should be expected and the school values those can problem solve when necessary. If you're looking for somewhere you can make an impact, this could be it!
or contact your placement consultant for more details!