Chiang Mai TEFL Course
Teacher Link (https://teacherlink.teachingnomad.com)is the teacher training and professional development division of Teaching Nomad (www.teachingnomad.com). Together, we are one of the leading teach abroad recruitment and training companies in the world. We opened for business in March 2011 and operate from offices in Denver, Colorado, US and Shanghai, China.
This is a great opportunity for new and experienced teachers who want to work and earn their TEFL Certificate in beautiful, relaxing city of Chiang Mai in Northern Thailand!
About Chiang Mai
More than just a city, Chiang Mai is the entry point to the amazing region of Northern Thailand. With a western influence and great night life, it's no wonder Chiang Mai has become one of the top global destinations for TEFL Teacher Training.
While not in class, rent a car and explore the region or spend the evening sampling seafood at the famous night market. Eat local Thai food or enjoy Mexican dishes at one of many foreign owned restaurants.
Chiang Mai Attractions
- Sunday walking street
- Hot spot for local festivals
- Two hours from the backpacker mecca of Pai
- Tiger kingdom
- Famous night bazaar
- Excellent night life
- 700 years of history
- Queen's garden
- Teaching experience: Experience not required. Learn all you need to know in the TEFL course!
- Nationality: Open to all nationalities
- Accommodation: Resort-style accommodation included with TEFL Course
- Age: 18 - 50
- Personality: enthusiastic about working with English language learners of all levels
- Visa: TEFL Candidates will arrive on a Thai tourist visa
About the course:
- Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Start dates: Beginning each month
- Duration: 21 days (15 class days)
- Study time: 120 hours
- Teaching Practicum: 3 days
- Guaranteed Job Placement! No Bachelors degree necessary!
- Accredited TEFL certification
- Resort style accommodation
- Guaranteed job placement (No BA required)
- TEFL course & activity books
- 3 days teaching practicum
- Teachers pack
- Thai SIM card
- Airport pickup
- Daily western breakfast
- Jungle trekking or Island Excursions
- Thai culture immersion or Hong Islands Trip