About Ho Chi Minh
Go Vap District is a typical suburb of Ho Chi Minh City, located immediately north of Tan Son Nhat International Airport. It takes 25 minutes by taxi (US $12.00 +/-) from Go Vap to reach the downtown area. Landmarks close to the training centre include Mercedes Benz (Vietnam), Isuzu (Vietnam), the Pandora Shopping Mall, Quang Trung Software Park (the largest information technology hub in Vietnam) and the internationally renowned Go Vap Orphanage.
- Cu Chi Tunnels
- Ben Thanh Market (Shopping)
- Reunification Palace
- War Remnants Museum
- Saigon Basilica
- Mekong Delta Tours
- Amazing street food
- Teaching experience: Experience not required. Learn all you need to know in the TEFL course!
- Nationality: Open to all nationalities
- Accommodation: Accommodation included with TEFL Course - Private bath and A/C in all units
- Age: 18 - 50
- Personality: enthusiastic about working with English language learners of all levels
- Visa: TEFL Candidates will arrive on a Vietnam tourist visa
About the course
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - Go Vap District
- Start dates: Each month of the year
- Duration: 26 days
- Study time: 150 hours
- Teaching Practicum: 20 hours
- Guaranteed Job Placement! No Bachelors degree necessary!
$1,749 Includes everything!
- 4-week practical TESOL/TEFL course (Australian Government accredited & internationally recognized)
- Complimentary accommodation upon arrival (a/c, own bedroom & bathroom) within a 10 minute walk of the training center (26 nights)
- Guaranteed English teaching job on successful completion, paid at market rates, immediately following the course
- Welcome dinner & drinks on the Saturday evening before the course commences
- Scenic city tour on the Sunday
- Welcome Pack inclusive of a range of ‘ESL teaching & learning goodies'
- All materials and equipment are provided