About the Job:
Supervisor in the boys wing of the school with specific responsibility to work with Grades 5 & 6 boys regarding academic concerns and behavioral issues. The right candidate will be up for the challenge of making a real impact and helping them to stay on track academically. Candidate should have experience with UAE schools.
About the schools
Our client offers an American curriculum program within the framework of traditional Islamic values catering to an Arabic mix of children. The school was established on the belief that students learn best in a nurturing and caring environment which recognizes the local culture and traditions.
The school offers a well-rounded range of facilities including a number of libraries, computer suites, gymnasium, art rooms, science laboratories, media rooms and sports field.
The school is based in Dubai and seeks smart, engaging teachers that will make the effort required to connect with their students. Teachers must be kind, yet firm and creative to obtain results. Experience in GCC region is helpful.
- Type of school: International/foreign language school
- Age of students: Grades K-12
- This program utilizes American curriculum
About the contract
- Contract: 2 years
- Schedule: Sunday - Thursday
- Competitive salary based on years of experience and credentials
- Flight to UAE paid for upfront plus mid-contract round trip flight
- Housing allowance of 3K AED/month
- Paid vacation: Winter vacation & Summer holiday + Paid national holidays
- Visa: Work Visa provided
- Insurance provided
- Must have Bachelor degree related to counseling or Psychology
- Experience with UAE schools strongly preferred
- Native English Speaking
- Under 60 years old due to visa requirements
- References from immediate past and current employers
- Experience in UAE / GCC region preferred