A client of ours is seeking teachers to fill ESL roles for public schools in Nanjing, China. These public school positions will be Monday to Friday and cover age groups G1-2, G3-4, Middle School, and High School. Ideal for teachers looking to get into a Monday to Friday environment! See below for further details.
Contract length: 10 months (September to June)
Schedule: Monday to Friday - 26 working hours (including 10 office hours)
Salary & Benefits include:
- 14,000 RMB base salary per month
- Free accommodation and daily lunch
- Flight reimbursement
- Paid Winter holiday
- Work visa sponsorship
- Health Insurance coverage
Essential duties and responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Teach English in public schools in Nanjing, China
- May have to work with different campuses and different age groups
- BA Degree or above
- No experience required!
- Native English speaker
- TEFL required if less than 2 years of teaching experience
- Clear Background Check
Apply today or contact your placement consultant for more details!