We are looking for an inspiring Physics teacher for students 14-18 years old. The successful candidate will be an experienced and qualified physics teacher, with experience of teaching students of all abilities aged 14-18.
About the job
- 8am to 5 pm, Monday – Friday
- 2 hours of prep every two weeks, and once every two months for testing day
- Contract: 2-3 years
- The Ideal candidate will start either in Fall 2019 if documents are prepared, however due to time constraints, a start date of Spring 2020 is also acceptable.
This private international school is currently operating in Chengdu but will be opening a new and larger campus in 2020 in the heart of the city center. The school is looking to add experienced teachers who are interested in long term commitments and building a team. The school is based off of traditional British boarding schools and curriculum.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in education or relevant area
- 3+ years relevant experience, British curriculum preferred
- 55 years old or younger due to Visa requirements
- Native English speaker from UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or Ireland
- School not suitable for families
- Positive and adaptable, excited about change
- Interested in long term commitment
- Salary: 20,000 RMB to 30,000 RMB based on experience
- Housing allowance: 3,000 RMB. Good for 2-bedroom apartment near school
- Free meals
- 10,000 RMB flight allowance
- Health insurance
- Holiday time: 7 weeks in summer, 1 week for Easter, 2 weeks in Winter, 2 weeks for Chinese New Year
- Downtown location, good for nightlife