This school is the world's largest private education company, with a group of ten subsidiaries and non-profit organizations centered around language learning, educational travel and degree programs. Today, this school has over 37,000 employees, teachers and volunteers worldwide. With offices and schools in over 52 countries, this school has turned the world into a global classroom.
Teachers work in a center for kids & teens aged 3-18 or a years old in groups up to 16 students (3-6 year old classes have a teaching
assistant to help).
High-energy, lots of fun, Incredibly rewarding you can see rapid
improvement in your students.
Locations: Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Shanghai and many tier 2 cities!
No experience required
Detailed resume listing all work experience since graduation, as well as dates of education
Clean background check
Native English Speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, or New
TEFL Certification (TEFL sponsorship available)
- Benefits and Compensation: Salary:13,000 - 15,000 RMB/month
- Holidays: National holidays (usually 11 days) + 10 paid annual leave days
- Relocation Assistance: 10,000 RMB salary advance
- Airport Pickup, 2 week hotel stay, Help finding an apartment
- 8,000 RMB for flights
- Legal Z (work visa provided)
- Working Hours: 40 hours/ week, A maximum of 30 - 40 minute classes/week (20 teaching hours) except in July & August when teachers need to work 6 days a week with an additional 1,200 RMB/month compensation for the extra work.
- Health Insurance: Provided
- Mandarin Chinese Lessons: Provided via online learning platform (with a tutor)
- Training & Career Development: Regular training and workshops-
Sponsored qualifications Cambridge TKT, CELTA, Trinity Diploma in
- Varied career paths, can lead to training, management,
operations, and curriculum development
Click here to go directly to the school's website and apply directly!
*If you have already applied to this school, please do not submit another application