This school is the world's largest private education company, with a group of ten subsidiaries and non-profit organizations centered around language learning, educational travel and degree programs. Today, this school has over 37,000 employees, teachers and volunteers worldwide. With offices and schools in over 52 countries, this school has turned the world into a global classroom.
Teachers work in a center for kids & teens aged 3-18 or a years old in groups up to 16 students (3-6 year old classes have a teaching
assistant to help).
High-energy, lots of fun, Incredibly rewarding you can see rapid
improvement in your students.
Locations: Greater Jakarta, Java, and other locations!
Detailed resume listing all work experience since graduation, as well as dates of education
Availability to live abroad for at least 1 year
Clean background check
Native English Speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, or New
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Round trip flight
- Housing or allowance provided in all locations
- Sponsored legal KITAS work visa
- Health Insurance
- Minumum 10 paid annual leave days plus all national holidays
- Airport pickup upon arrival
- Free Bahasa Indonesia lessons
- Training ESL certification programs, such as Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, DipTESOL, and DELTM
- Weekly sponsored social events, team building, and job rotation
Click here to go directly to the school's website and apply directly!
*If you have already applied to this school, please do not submit another application