Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00am-11.30am, 2.30pm-5.00pm
Age of students: 2-6 years old
We are looking for fun and bubbly kindergarten teachers for this kindergarten in Foshan. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic about working with young children and have an excitement to see youngsters learn in a fun and friendly environment.
- Native English speaker
- Age: 21-45
- Kindergarten experience preferred, but not essential as full training will be provided
- Ba degree or above required
- TEFL certification required
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic and excited to play with and educate young children
Compensation & Benefits Package
- Salary: 13,000rmb - 16,000rmb (after tax)
- Free accommodation provided or 1,000rmb housing allowance
- 4,000rmb end of contract bonus
- Festival bonuses (approx. 4,000rmb per year)
- Up to 4,000rmb reimbursement towards visa costs
- Up to 4,000rmb reimbursement for flights
- Medical insurance
- Free meals during work hours
- Legal work visa
- Festival bonuses
- Paid National holidays plus up to 15 days unpaid holiday can be taken
Our client is one of the best international kindergartens in Guangdong province with nearly 600 students. With over 20 foreign teachers already working at the kindergarten there is an outstanding working environment for new foreign teachers and makes it one of the biggest team of foreign teachers in a single school in China. They are now looking for foreign teachers to join their growing team. The position is open to beginners, and with the detailed training provided is an ideal place to to develop teaching skills. The compensation package will allow you
to save a healthy amount per month whilst living a great lifestyle, and with Hong Kong and South East Asia at your doorstep, travel opportunities are abundant.
Apply now or contact your placement consultant for more details!