Job Summary & Responsibilities
Schedule: M-F, average of 14 - 18, 40 min periods per week (no more than 21)
Location: Shanghai, Minhang District
School aligns with U.S. common core stanadard and national curriuculum standard.
The well-reputated bilingual school in Shanghai, 100% students admit to TOP 50 universities in the states, 60% students admit to TOP 30 schools in the US.
Compensation and Benefits
- First year package (including housing
and all bonus) up to 300K RMB
- Free housing or 7,000RMB/month housing stipend
- Performance based annual bonus up to 37,000 RMB
- Annual airfare reimbursement at contract completion
- First semester performance bonus up to 25% of monthly salary
- Contract renewal bonus (13% of monthly salary)
- Summer orientation subsidy of 1,000 RMB
- Computer subsidy: 2,000 RMB
- Concert event: 2,000 RMB
- Paid winter break & holidays
- Two free meals per day
- Direct billing insurance with Allianz
- Native English Language speaker
- English Literature, Linguistic, and Education majors preferred
- 2+ years classroom teaching experience
- Professional teaching license preferred (additional salary available)
- If no license, TEFL/TESOL/CELTA required
- BA degree or above
- Maximum age of 58 for work permit requirements
- Happy, healthy and accepting of Chinese culture
- Ideal candidate must be a serious, career oriented teacher with
stable personal life. Bring a willingness to combine their western
expertise with Chinese culture to present the best of both worlds for
Candidate should be prepared to provide a recorded demo lesson as part of the interview process.
Our client is a well establish yet still growing school in Shanghai. They maintain 2 campuses in the Minhang District (SSBS) and Jinshan District (HBBSS). The school provides a positive working environment for both professionally trained teachers as well as those seeking to develop them self as a teacher.