Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Positions available in both Kindergarten & Elementary
- Schedule: Monday-Friday daytime hours
- Location: Beijing
- Contract length: 11 months contract
Compensation and Benefits
- Starting at 16,000 RMB/month take home pay
- 1,000RMB/month bonus for applicants with a
Master’s degree in Education or a government issued teaching credential
- 7,500 RMB Airfare reimbursement
- Annual performance bonus available
- Free fully furnished shared double- apartment with utilities included or 4,000RMB housing stipend
- Medical insurance
- Transportation to work and home paid or provided each day
- Over 6 weeks of paid vacation!
- 3 Free meals/day
- High efficiency air cleaners provided for all apartments (deposit required)
- Newly installed campus-wide air purifying system in classrooms
- Airport pickup Legal work visa 2 week curriculum training and school orientation
- Native English Language speaker from America or Canada
- 2 year teaching experience required
- BA degree or above, Education major preferred
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA (can take as part of this offer) or professional license required
- Age required: above 24 years old
- Criminal background check with proof of no prior criminal record through either your local police department or the FBI
This school offers a great opportunity for teachers looking to work in Beijing. The openings at this school are popular, so act fast because they're going to go quick! If you are a teacher who likes to work in a comfortable, child-focused, and consistent work environment, then this is the perfect job for you! This school is seeking dedicated teachers for their accelerated elementary English program.
What makes this teaching position stand out?
- An experienced bilingual co-teacher will teach with you, every day.
- Comprehensive training assures success for every teacher and student.
- Incredible vacation time and low working hours.
- The focus is education, not business.
- Responsive western management team.
- Small class sizes.
- Excellent teacher retention rate
Apply now or contact your placement consultant for more information!