**Candidates Must Currently be in China**
About the school
- Type of school : Training Center utilizing American Common Core standards
- City: Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Ningbo
- Start date: Various start dates
- Class: Students from 4 to 15 years old, approximately 4-12 students per class.
- 40 working hours per week, 2 days off during the weekdays. During peak seasons, teaching hours may increase.
- Contract length: 2 Years preferred, with a significant salary increase after the first year.
- 20,000 - 22,000 RMB/Month
- 2,000 - 5,000 RMB/Month Housing allowance
- 6000 RMB annual flight allowance
- Annual bonus up to 110% of one-month's salary based on year-end performance.
- Legal work visa
- Global medical insurance
- 11 paid holidays, plus 11 days of local public holidays
- Paid sick leave up to 12 days
- Up to 7 night's accommodation upon arrival
- Sponsored Z visa, medical check, and residence permit
- Significant opportunities for advancement within the company.
- Degree: Bachelors or higher
- Native English speaker from the US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa
- 120 hours TEFL/TESOL/CELTA preferred
- At least 2 or more years of Full-time teaching experience
- Plenty of passion and energy for working with younger children
This English Language Training School is a newly established training center offering classes to children in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, and Ningbo. This company seeks to enhance both a student's written and spoken language, as well as to assist in each student's individual K-12 journey. Currently looking for excited teachers that are eager to work with young children.