- Prepare and fulfill English assessment for students.
- Make corresponding learning plan according to the level of each
- Be responsible for teaching of English, including
listening, speaking, writing, etc.
- Fulfill one to one teaching and make adjustments based on the different situation of each student as well as their requirements.
- Fulfill student activities with other colleagues
About the Job:
- 35 teaching hours
and 10 office hours per week
- 2 days off every week, usually on weekdays.
- Two types of shift work:
- Morning shift: 9/10 AM – 5/6 PM
- Evening shift: 1/2 PM – 9/10PM
- Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New
Zealand, South Africa, Ireland
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 120 Hour certificate OR 2 years of post grad experience
- Candidates should be
motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching as well as
living in a foreign country
- Monthly Salary: 12,000RMB-18,000 RMB (Based on experience and qualifications)
- Housing: Monthly housing allowance 1,500RMB-3,000RMB (Tier 1 city 3,000RMB, Tier 2 city 2,000RMB, Tier 3 city 1,500RMB)
- Flight: Flight Allowance up to 8,000RMB (Upfront flight ticket for recent graduate)
- Visas/Permits:Reimbursed work visa, residence permit and medical
- Comprehensive medical and accidental
- Bonuses: Performance Bonus, Contract Renew Bonus, Open Class Bonus)
- TEFL Certificate: Prepaid 120-Hour TEFL Course for recent graduate
- Holidays: 12 days public
holiday ( this includes Christmas)
- Sick Days: 10 days paid annual leave
- Arrival Support: 7 days free hotel provided to settle down in the city, airport pick up, housing assistance, orientation/pre-training about life in China, city, Chinese culture, Mandarin, teaching methodology, etc.
- FREE Mandarin Classes
- On-going training and professional development
- Opportunities for promotion
- Ongoing team-building
activities organized by the school
Our client was established in 2006 with the sole
purpose of offering the English language to English learners. The
first center opened in Chongqing back in 2006. Since then they have
expanded to over 20 centers in over 13 cities throughout China, with
over 2000 teaching and administrative employees including 350 Foreign
English teachers and 400 local Chinese English teachers.
As a teacher considering this position you can
expect a professional company with good support transitioning into
China as well as performing in your new role. The salary is
competitive (especially for the 3rd tier cities) and will allow for
saving extra money each month. Vacation time is standard for a
training school and even though you won’t have summers off you should
time for two 7-10 day trips per year while getting paid year around.