About the contract
- Schedule: M-F, 20 teaching periods per week, 40 minutes per period
- No more than 20 students per class
- 10 month contract
- Location: Pudong, Shanghai
Compensation and Benefits
- 16,000 - 20,000RMB/Month Depending on experience and qualifications
- Free on campus dorm or 3,500RMB housing stipend
- Free medical at on campus clinic + supplementary medical insurance
- Airport pickup and accommodation upon arrival
- Legal work visa
- Up to 10,000RMB for airfare reimbursement
- Free breakfast & lunch Internet provided in on-campus housing
- Potential 5,000RMB semester bonuses based on performance
- Potential formal IB training
- Native English Language speaker
- 2+ years relevant classroom teaching experience
- Must meet two of the following requirements: 120 Hour classroom TEFL, degree in relevant subject or teaching license
- IB experience preferred
- BA degree or above
- Age required: 23 - 55
- Happy, healthy and accepting of Chinese culture Ideal candidate must be a serious teacher with stable personal life. Bring a willingness to combine their western expertise with Chinese culture to present the best of both worlds for the students.
Our client is the international division of a public Shanghai school located in Pudong. Its international division is well known throughout the city and has been in operation for many years. A true international program, most of the students are not from China.
The school utilizes a mix of American and Chinese curriculum depending on the grade level. The compensation package is very competitive considering the required qualifications and option of free on campus housing can make your transition into Shanghai very smooth!These openings are quite urgent so apply now or contact your placement consultant for more information!