Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Schedule: M-F, average of 14 - 18, 40 min periods per week (no more than 21)
- Location: Shanghai, Jinshan district (about an hour from downtown Shanghai). Most teachers live in school provided housing near the campus.
- School uses U.S. common core curriculum
Compensation and Benefits
- First year salary from 320K RMB (including salary & housing)
- Paid winter break & holidays
- Two meals per day
- Direct Billing Health insurance with Allianz
- Native English Language speaker
- 1+ years classroom teaching experience
- Professional teaching license preferred (additional salary available)
- If no license, TEFL/TESOL/CELTA required
- BA degree or above
- Maximum age of 58 for work permit requirements
- Happy, healthy and accepting of Chinese culture
- Ideal candidate must be a serious, career oriented teacher with
stable personal life. Bring a willingness to combine their western
expertise with Chinese culture to present the best of both worlds for
Candidate should be prepared to provide a recorded demo lesson as part of the interview process.
Our client is a well establish yet still growing school in Shanghai. They maintain 2 campuses in the Minhang District and one new campus outside of Shanghai in Jinshan District at the southern part of Shanghai. The school provides a positive working environment for both professionally trained teachers as well as those seeking to develop them self as a teacher.