About the School:
Our client is a K-12 international bilingual school that just opened up a new campus in Shenzhen, China. Our client has over 60 international schools all over the world. The school offers support to all of its staff as well as training opportunities, bonus, and allowance for teachers’ smooth relocation. Their collaborations with Julliard and MIT, offers teachers access to leading experts in their fields. When joining the school you will be given the opportunity to be part of a truly global network, learn the latest teaching methods and gain exceptional credentials and experience. As a new campus, the school is looking for someone that can see the vision of this school and grow and develop with them.
- Schedule: Mon-Fri
- 23-26 teaching hours,
plus involvement in an after school activity
- Music Curriculum: Julliard College Curriculum
- Location: Shenzhen
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary: Very Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Housing: FREE Housing OR Housing Allowance + assistance with finding an apartments nearby school ( 20 minutes away from the school)
- Airfare: Flight Reimbursement for teacher + spouse. School will also provide mid-contract flight allowance
- Relocation:Relocation Allowance (6,000RMB)
- Tuition: schooling seat for up to 2 kids. Dependents should be bilingual in Mandarin or young enough to be comfortable learning in a Chinese instructional classroom.
- Bonuses: Completion+ Performance bonuses (10% of annual salary)
- Medical: Full Coverage Medical Insurance provided
- Visa: All visa expenses will be reimbursed
- Sick Days: 12 days full pay sick days
- Vacation: Paid Chinese government holidays
- Support: On-boarding support from school staff ( phone set up, housing assistance)
- Professional Development: Extensive online and face-to-face professional development through client's partnership with their University. Collaborations with Julliard and MIT, offers teachers access to leading experts in their fields. Executive Master’s in International Education in an exclusive collaboration with King’s College London, only for selected candidates.
- Native English Language Speaker
- B.A. degree or above required, a degree in education (M.Ed, PGCE) preferred
- 2+ years of classroom teaching experience required
- Professional state teaching license
- Age required: 25 - 50
- Easy going, flexible, willing to take extra responsibilities
to work in Shenzhen
Apply today or contact your placement consultant for more details!