Disclaimer for this post: All qualified applicants will be sent directly to the school. If you do not receive a reply from the school, you will need to follow up directly.
About the school:
APAX English launched in Vietnam in May 2015 and has been continuously expanding ever since. Our bold, innovative curriculum and high standards for class quality have raised the bar of English education in Vietnam. Our curriculum and program began in Korea, as April English, back in 2007. Our focus, then as it is now, is to develop communicative competence in primary and secondary school learners through intrinsic motivation and immersion. In other words, we surround or students with English culture and cultivate a desire in each student to learn English and to express themselves.
Approaching 70 centers across more than 25 cities, APAX offer an unrivaled career pathway for ESL teaching in Vietnam. With fully supported training and continuous professional development throughout your time with us, you'll be hard pressed to find the growth you're seeking elsewhere.
About the position:
Age group: various class types ranging from ages 3 to 18
Location: dozens of city options in Vietnam, including both large cities and small towns
Centre schedule: Tuesday-Sunday evenings, Saturday/Sunday mornings and afternoons
Teacher schedule: 2 days off per week, two out of three shifts during weekend: morning, afternoon, and evening
Contract: 12 months
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- A native level of English and a passport from USA, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, South Africa, Australia, or New Zealand
- 120+ hour TEFL/CELTA/TESOL
Salary and benefits:
- Monthly salary starting at 32 Million VND per month
- A minimum of 1 year contract with the option to renew
- Medical insurance provided for full-time teachers
- Visa and work permit organised and paid for by ILA for full-time teachers
- Contract completion payment and re-signing bonus
- Opportunities to get involved in the ILA Community Network
- Option to transfer between our 43 countrywide training centres, and to progress into senior position