Schedule: Monday to Friday 7:50am - 4pm
Age of students: 6-10 years old
We are looking for fun and friendly elementary school teachers for this school in Taipei, part of a Taiwanese school group which enjoys a great reputation. The successful candidate will be a responsible person experienced working with young children and have an excitement to see youngsters learn in a fun and friendly environment.
- Native English speaker
- Age: 24-64
- Elementary experience preferred
- Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred, Ba degree or above required
- State license/QTS certification required
- Active and fun personality
Compensation & Benefits Package
- Salary: 65,000TSD/month (79,000TSD/month for second year) + housing allowance or provided accommodation
- Travel allowance 45,000TSD per year
- 267,750TSD (approx. 9,000USD) end of contract bonus
- National Health insurance
- Paid public holidays and Chinese New Year break (Approx. 3 weeks) 6 weeks summer vacation
- Legal work visa
This school group has a rich history in Taiwan and their elementary school in the capital Tapei offers a great opportunity for those interested in career development and working with young learners whilst being able to explore the beautiful country thanks to a good schedule and vacation time. Their English program combines content-based instruction, student-centred activities and traditional methods to promote academic and real-world usage of the English Language.
Apply now or contact your placement consultant for more details!