looking for active, talkative, and energetic oral English teachers for a foreign language school catering to mostly Chinese students.
- Work hours: Monday – Friday 7:50 am to 4:30pm (teachers can choose two early days to leave at 3:30pm)
- No more than 22 teaching periods a week (usually 20 periods a week/4 classes per day, periods are 40 min)
- Location: Qingdao
- Bachelor's degree or above
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/Teaching license from your home country
- 2 years of classroom teaching experience
- Applicants must be open-minded,
international experience is a plus
- Native English speaker
& Benefit Package
- 18,000 RMB/month depending on qualifications and experience
- Housing allowance of 3,000 RMB/month
- Daily Lunch provided
- Work visa provided
- Health insurance provided
- Airfare reimbursed after one year contract (9,000 RMB)
- Paid holidays: Chinese government holidays, one month winter vacation, two months summer vacation (winter+summer are half salary)
Our client operates a foreign language school in downtown Qingdao offering oral English education to the mostly Chinese students.
or contact your placement consultant for more details!