Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00am-4.30pm
Age of students: 6-12 years old
We are looking for collaborative and enthusiastic educators to join this international school in Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand. The ideal candidate must be able to communicate effectively with students, staff and parents, and have a true passion for education and helping their students to develop personally and academically. The student body and staff are made of of many different nationalities, so an appreciation toward other cultures is essential.
- Mid to late career educator
- 7+ year related teaching experience, 2+ years administrative experience required
- Masters degree in Education required
- Professional teaching license required
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic and excited to educate young children
Compensation & Benefits Package
- Salary: Faculty remuneration is competitive and is commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Potential bonuses for contract renewal
- School pays 50% of medical insurance
- Holidays: 2 weeks for Christmas, 3 weeks in March, mid-term breaks, 6-7 weeks summer break & national holidays
- Legal working visa
- Tuition discount for children of teachers
The location of this school is in the beautiful Northern city of Chiang Mai, and the campus is conveniently located around a 20 minute drive form the old town (central Chiang Mai).
Apply now or contact your placement consultant for more details!