We are seeking teachers who understand and utilizes elements of Progressive American education. This individual must demonstrate a willingness to work cooperatively with other staff members as well as parents. The individual must be flexible and willing to lend a hand when and where needed.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: 25,000 - 33,000 RMB/Month
- Housing: 66,000 RMB annual housing stipend
- Flight: Upfront Flight
- Relocation Allowance: 20,000 RMB
- International Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowance for teaching couples
- FREE 3 meals per day
- Full tuition for dependents (K-12)
- Visa Support for teachers and dependents
- Native speaker of English
- Bachelors degree and Master's degree in Library Science
- Knowledge of Progressive American Education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working in Progressive Education environments, IB curriculum or Canadian Curriculum.
Our client, associated with a top Beijing University is a grade 1-12 school providing a unique educational experience. The school utilizes a progressive/inquiry based, North American approach to instruction coupled with a decidedly Eastern influence. The Primary school program places the student at the center of all experiences.
Apply today or contact your placement consultant for more details!