This roles requires candidates that understand how to use data to make decisions affecting instruction. You'll participate in co-teaching and will work side by side with teachers and students to ensure maximum effectiveness of both parties. Must have experience with UbD (understanding by design) units.
• Support with creation of UbD units, assessments and instructional strategies
• Support with creation of instructional materials
• Support differentiation in instruction
• Design and maintain schedule to meet with student and teachers
• Design and lead parent and teacher workshops and data meetings
• Support in-class instruction and take on instructional role when appropriate
• Coordinate and lead testing – specifically MAP and WIDA
• Analyze and interpret data, determining instructional implications
• Work with faculty groups to design action plans based on data-driven goals
• Work with parent groups to understand data and implications for student learning
• Proactively communicate about role and accomplishments with teachers, students, parents and administration
• Set individual goals for each student and work with each on the attainment of those goals
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: 25,000 - 33,000 RMB/Month
- Housing: 66,000 RMB annual housing stipend
- Flights: Upfront Flights
- Relocation Allowance: 20,000 RMB
- International Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowance for teaching couples
- FREE 3 meals per day
- Free tuition for dependents (K-12)
- Visa support for teacher and dependents
- Native speaker of English
- Bachelors degree
- Teaching License required
- Knowledge of Progressive American Education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years of teaching experience
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working in Progressive Education environments or IB curriculum.
Our client, associated with a top Beijing University is a grade 1-12 school providing a unique educational experience. The school utilizes a progressive/inquiry based, North American approach to instruction coupled with a decidedly Eastern influence. The Primary school program places the student at the center of all experiences.
Apply today or contact your placement consultant for more details!