Contributes toward building a world class
school through providing instructional guidance primarily in elementary as a homeroom teacher, while actively contributing to our students and
school through associated roles expected of a holistic professional educator in
a dynamic system dedicated to honor, excellence, community and joy.
About the School:
It is a private school that has been established for
about 15 years. The school offers both English and Chinese tracks from Pre-K to
Grade 12. The English track utilizes American curriculum and the teaching
language is English. The schools enrolls over 1,500 students and continues to
expand each year. The students are from a total of 18 different countries,
while the majority of them are from the U.S. and Taiwan. The majority of
teachers are from the U.S., but qualified native English speaking candidates
from any country are encouraged to apply.
- Work hours: 7:45am~4:30pm, Monday ~ Friday
- Contract: One year renewable contract (2 year
contract available after 1 year contract)
- Annual salary review based on performance
- Salary range: Faculty remuneration is highly
competitive and is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please
contact your placement consultant for more detail.
- Airfare: Initial airfare reimbursement with
provision for return trip ticket provided at the end of the initial contractual
- Housing: Subsidized unfurnished apartment
across the street from the school
- Meals: Free lunch when students attend school
- Tuition: Substantially subsidized tuition for
- Relocation: Relocation allowance of $1,000
(single teacher) or $2,000 (teaching couple)
- Bonus: Year-end service bonuses for all
- Leave and Holidays: 5 personal leave days
annually & 1.5 months paid summer vacation days
- Visa: Fees for initial work visa and visa
extension fees that are incurred directly in China & full reimbursement for
pre-approved work visa expenses incurred outside China
- Insurance: Global health insurance coverage
- Social: Various activities organized by
Social Care and Welcome Committees from time to time.
- Professional development: Continuous
Education Program for partial reimbursement in certified institutes.
- Bachelor's degree required in a relevant subject
- Must possess a valid teaching license/certificate
- At least 3 years full-time teaching in the relevant subject in a traditional K-12 setting
- Evidence of relevant professional development
Apply today or contact your
placement consultant for more details!