Our client is hiring new teachers for their schools in Shanghai!
Schedule: Evenings & Weekends (2 days off each week)
Ages: 3 – 15
Maximum class size: 14
Head office located in central downtown
Travel to max 2 locations a day
Compensation and Benefits:
- 17,000-19,000 RMB/Month depending on experience
- Housing allowance of 1,000 RMB per month
- 25 hours p/w teaching (with approx 15 office hours) (travel hours will be allocated to teaching hours if travel exceeds 1 hour)
- Contract completion bonus of 5,000 RMB
- Performance bonus of 5,000 RMB
- Additional 5000 RMB re-signing bonus
- Hospitalization, accident and injury insurance reimbursement of 1,300 RMB
- Hotel accommodation on arrival, including airport pick up
- Orientation and onboarding, as well as ongoing training and welfare support
- Advancement opportunities throughout the company
- Paid holidays: Usually around 22 total paid holidays per year
- full support from Western Academic Management
- Monthly social and team-building events
- Legal work visa
- Native English Language speaker
- 120 HR TEFL Certification
- BA degree or above
This company has been connecting teachers with teach abroad opportunities since the mid-90’s and operate their own centers throughout Shanghai. They pride themselves on a low stress, family like environment with less corporate guidelines then similar companies.
All new hires will be given training at the headquarters in Shanghai to make sure you’re prepared for your assignment. Additionally, the company is growing and prefers to promote from within. Bring your unique skills and talents and see how they can be put to use.
Speak with your placement consultant today about specific openings!