Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Positions available in both Kindergarten & Elementary
- Schedule: Monday-Friday daytime hours
- Location: Beijing
- Contract length: 11 months contract
Compensation and Benefits
- Starting at 16,000 RMB after tax
- Free fully-furnished apartment or housing stipend
- 7,500 RMB Airfare reimbursement
- Annual performance bonus available
- Accident insurance
- Over 40 days of paid time off
- 3 Free meals/day
- Airport pickup
- Legal work visa
- 2 week curriculum training and school orientation
- Native English Language speaker from America or Canada
- 2 year teaching experience required
- BA degree or above, Education major preferred
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA (can take as part of this offer) or professional license required
- Age required: above 24 years old
- Criminal background check with proof of no prior criminal record through either your local police department or the FBI
- Must love teaching and have the ability to stay positive and flexible
This school offers a great opportunity for teachers looking to work in Beijing. The openings at this school are popular, so act fast because they're going to go quick! If you are a teacher who likes to work in a comfortable, child-focused, and consistent work environment, then this is the perfect job for you! This school is seeking passionate teachers who are energetic, engaging and mature.
What makes this teaching position stand out?
- An experienced bilingual co-teacher will teach with you, every day.
- Comprehensive training assures success for every teacher and student.
- Incredible vacation time and work environment.
- The focus is education, not business.
- Responsive western management team.
- Small class sizes.
- Excellent opportunity for growth and advancement
Apply now or contact your placement consultant for more information!