About the positions
- Schedule: Mon-Fri
- Location: Beijing, Chaoyang district
- Start date: August 2020
Compensation and Benefits
- 26,000rmb - 36,000rmb per month, depending on qualifications and experience
- Free furnished apartment on campus
- Comprehensive Medical insurance
- Legal work visa
- Roundtrip airfare reimbursed
- Free tuition for 2 children
- Paid holidays: Chinese government holidays, 2 weeks for Christmas, 2 weeks for spring festival, 6-7 weeks off in the summer
- Native English Language speaker
- BA degree or above required, degree in education preferred
- 2+ years relevant classroom teaching experience
- IB experience preferred
- Professional teaching license
- Happy, healthy and accepting of Chinese culture
- Ideal candidate must be a serious, career oriented teacher with stable personal life. Bring a willingness to combine their western expertise with Chinese culture to present the best of both worlds for the students.
This is a new Grade 1-12 international boarding school that opened in August, 2017. The school aims to not only enhance students’ academic and personal development, but also lead them to develop and demonstrate their potentials and multi-intelligence. It will be a great opportunity for educators looking for professional development and training.
Apply today or contact your placement consultant for more details!