About the job:
The vice-principal should be prepared to support the Saudi principal focusing on instructional leadership. You have five or more years previous school leadership experience.
A royal school in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is hiring for the upcoming school year. The school schedule runs from Sunday - Thursday with standard work hours from 7 a.m.-2 p.m. However, some overtime, as well as, extracurricular activities should be expected. Teaching couples (married) are welcome to apply!
The school utilizes California common core curriculum.
- $48 - $54K USD Annual Salary + Housing, Insurance, Airfare and Benefits.
- 1.5 hour flight time to Doha, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, good for weekend trips
- Excellent opportunities for Professional Development
- Promotions based on merit
- Tuition benefit for dependents
- Housing included
- HUGE bonuses
- At completion of year two: 4 weeks salary
- At completion of year three: 6 weeks salary
- Degree in Education and/or Proper teaching license
- 5+ years teaching experience
- Must be willing to commit to a 2-3 year contract
- Accepting applicants from: Ireland, USA, UK, New Zealand, South Africa & Australia
- Experience with U.S. common core curriculum is a plus
Apply today or contact your placement consultant for more details!