About the job:
A royal school in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is hiring for the upcoming school year. The school schedule runs from Sunday - Thursday with standard work hours from 7 a.m.-2 p.m. However, some overtime, as well as, extracurricular activities should be expected. Teaching couples (married) are welcome to apply!
The school utilizes California common core curriculum.
This role will cover Physics for Grade 10 - 12. Candidates must have a BA in Physics.
- $48 - $54K USD Annual Salary + Housing, Insurance, Airfare and Benefits.
- 1.5 hour flight time to Doha, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, good for weekend trips
- Excellent opportunities for Professional Development
- Promotions based on merit
- Tuition benefit for dependents
- Housing included
- HUGE bonuses
- At completion of year two: 4 weeks salary
- At completion of year three: 6 weeks salary
- Degree in Physics required
- Teaching license required
- 5+ years teaching experience
- Must be willing to commit to a 2-3 year contract
- Accepting applicants from: Ireland, USA, UK, New Zealand, South Africa & Australia
- Experience with U.S. common core curriculum is a plus
Apply today or contact your placement consultant for more details!