$1645 - Barcelona TEFL Course
About Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona is located on the eastern Mediterranean coast of Spain. Barcelona is the capital of Catalonia and Spain's second largest city. Barcelona is the cosmopolitan center of Spain with tons to see and do including the many museums, bars, restaurants, and market. A reliable Metro system and pedestrian-only streets make Barcelona an extremely walkable city. Residents and tourists enjoy the beautiful beaches for rest and relaxation in Barcelona's warm weather.
Spanish classes available for those who would like to improve or perfect their language skills!
- La Sagrada Familia Church
- #1 Beach City in the World
- Las Ramblas Pedestrian Walkway
- Sants Montjuic Cable Car
- Take a bike tour of Eixample neighborhood
- FC Barcelona football match
- Teaching experience: Experience not required. Learn all you need to know in the TEFL course!
- Nationality: Open to all nationalities
- Shared apartment: You can book a single room in a shared apartment. Apartments are often shared with 2-3 other students that are enrolled in the TEFL course.
- Independent housing: If you choose to find your own housing, prices will vary and you will need to book it on your own.
- Age: 18+
- Personality: enthusiastic about working with English language learners of all levels
- Visa: TEFL Candidates will arrive on a Spain tourist visa
- **USA Candidates may have trouble securing a work visa upon completion of the course**
About the course
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Start dates: Each month of the year
- Duration: 4-week long course
- Study time: 170 hours
- Teaching Practicum: 8 hours
- Lifetime Job Assistance
- 4-week practical TESOL/TEFL course (accredited & internationally recognized)
- Assistance with housing
- Lifetime English teaching job on successful completion