Combined TEFL courses combine the best of two worlds. Being able to complete the theory from the comfort of your own home and at your own pace, and the hands-on teaching practice of a classroom course. In addition to a 120 hour online course, Combined TEFL students get access to three specialization courses: Teaching Business English, Teaching Adults & Teaching Young Learners.
Before arrival candidates will complete the following:
200 + pages of course material
10 training videos made with footage from real classes
16 hours of observations
6 lesson plans
8 quizzes and one final exam
Join us in Thailand’s highest-rated TEFL teacher training course in Phuket, Thailand. The Phuket TEFL course is internationally-recognized and licensed by Thailand’s Ministry of Education. TEFL participants will have the opportunity to practice teaching with real students and be observed by experienced ESL instructors. TEFL participants will also receive help and guidance in the following areas:
• Lifetime job support
• CV/resume reviews
• Arrival and visa support
• 2 great housing accommodation options
This is a great opportunity for new and experienced teachers who want to earn their TEFL Certificate in the beautiful city of Phuket in Southern Thailand!
Thailand is a very popular destination for aspiring travelers and teachers of all levels. This is because of the people, the scenery, and the culture.
Thai people are known for being very friendly and inviting, so you can expect to interact with a lot of great people when you take a TEFL course in Thailand.
Phuket nestles in balmy Andaman Sea waters on Thailand's Indian Ocean coastline 862 kilometres south of Bangkok. Phuket enjoys great popularity as a travel destination. Most beaches are on the west coast, with Phuket Town to the southeast and the airport in the north. Phuket's stunning beaches make it one of the most popular TEFL destinations in the world!
- Island hopping tours
- Swimming, sun bathing, and surfing
- Delicious and affordable local cuisine
- Phuket Elephant Sanctuary
- Excellent night life (Thai clubs and western pubs)
- SCUBA Diving
- Teaching experience: Experience not required. Learn all you need to know in the TEFL course!
- Nationality: Open to all nationalities
- Accommodation: Each option includes your own bathroom, air conditioning, wi-fi, and a refrigerator. The average housing cost is between 7,000 and 9,500 baht ($160 - $210 USD).
- Age: 18 - 50
- Personality: enthusiastic about working with English language learners of all levels
- Visa: TEFL Candidates will arrive on a Thai tourist visa
About the course:
- Location: Phuket, Thailand
- Start dates: Beginning each month
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Study time: 120 hours
- Teaching Practicum: 3 days
- Lifetime Job Assistance! No Bachelors degree necessary!
Course Price and Inclusions:
$1250 USD + Accommodation ($160 - $210 USD)
- Phuket, Thailand’s highest rated TEFL Courses
- Teaching practice with real students
- Observations of experienced teachers
- Learn to teach using proven techniques
- Plan real lessons for use in the TEFL classroom
- Arrival and visa support
- Meet and greet session upon arrival
- 2 great accommodation options
- Customized maps of Phuket
- Motorbike and bicycle rentals
- Housing assistance after your course
- Lifetime job support
- Individual employment consultations
- CV/resume reviews and proofreading
- Exclusive access to our database of employers
- Access to unadvertised vacancies
- Employment contract reviews
- Letter of recommendation