Vietnam’s capital city, the center of government and home to over 7 million people, economic growth in Hanoi is envied around the world. Hanoi is a special place – arguably a place of unparalleled historical significance that dates back over 1000 years. With almost a bohemian feel, art and culture are on display for all to see and ta Hanoi offers a temperate climate (for the majority of the year) – the traditional four seasons – and a pace of life that is noticeably slower than Ho Chi Minh City.
- Hoan Kiem Lake (Great for running, jogging, or biking around the lake)
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Ngoc Song Temple
- Dong Xuan Night Market
- Hanoi Citadel
- Access to Ha Long Bay tours
- Teaching experience: Experience not required. Learn all you need to know in the TEFL course!
- Nationality: Open to all nationalities
- Accommodation: Accommodation included with TEFL Course - Private bath and A/C in all units
- Age: 18 - 50
- Personality: enthusiastic about working with English language learners of all levels
- Visa: TEFL Candidates will arrive on a Vietnam tourist visa
About the course
- Location: Hanoi, Vietnam - "Old Quarter" District - Centrally located
- Start dates: Each month of the year
- Duration: 26 days
- Study time: 150 hours
- Teaching Practicum: 20 hours
- Guaranteed Job Placement! No Bachelors degree necessary!
$1,749 Includes everything!
- 4-week practical TESOL/TEFL course (Australian Government accredited & internationally recognized)
- Complimentary accommodation upon arrival (a/c, own bedroom & bathroom) within a 10 minute walk of the training center (26 nights)
- Guaranteed English teaching job on successful completion, paid at market rates, immediately following the course
- Welcome dinner & drinks on the Saturday evening before the course commences
- Scenic city tour on the Sunday
- Welcome Pack inclusive of a range of ‘ESL teaching & learning goodies'
- All materials and equipment are provided