About the position
- Type of job : an office-based curriculum development position developing materials for a training Center utilizing American Common Core standards
- City: Shanghai
- Work with team members to analyze courses and needs
- Develop curriculum contents, training materials, etc
- Work with teaching staff to evaluate the effectiveness of the program, and continue to update based on feedback.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- 6000 RMB annual flight allowance
- Annual bonus up to 110% of one-month's salary based on year-end performance.
- Legal work visa
- Global medical insurance
- 11 paid holidays, plus 11 days of local public holidays
- Paid sick leave up to 12 days
- Up to 7 night's accommodation upon arrival
- Sponsored Z visa, medical check, and residence permit
- Significant opportunities for advancement within the company.
- Minimum of a CELTA qualification, proper teaching license preferred
- Prior experience with IB programs, or inquiry-based learning a plus
- At least 5-6 years of related teaching experience
- Bachelor's degree in either Arts or Sciences.
- Management experience strongly preferred, as well as additional curriculum development experience
This English Language Training School is a newly established training center offering classes to children in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, and Ningbo. This company seeks to enhance both a student's written and spoken language, as well as to assist in each student's individual K-12 journey. Currently looking for excited teachers that are eager to work with young children.