About the position
- Type of job : an office-based position involving overseeing and setting directions for each training-centers' academic teams in all matters related to academic quality and operations
- City: Shanghai
- Oversee and review implementation of courses, academic administration documents, and academic processes
- Provide coaching, training, and consultation with central and local teams to resolve problems and make improvements
- Monitor teacher quality and manage academic teams
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Monday-Friday Schedule
- 6000 RMB annual flight allowance
- Annual bonus up to 110% of one-month's salary based on year-end performance.
- Legal work visa
- Global medical insurance
- 11 paid holidays, plus 11 days of local public holidays
- Paid sick leave up to 12 days
- Up to 7 night's accommodation upon arrival
- Sponsored Z visa, medical check, and residence permit
- Significant opportunities for advancement within the company.
- BA or MA in TESOL/Education/Linguistics or a similar field
- Proper teaching license preferred
- Prior experience with IB programs, or inquiry-based learning a plus
- At least 5-6 years of English teaching experience, combined with some school management. Prior experience as a Head of English or similar role preferred.
- US Curriculum experience required
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
This English Language Training School is a newly established training center offering classes to children in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, and Ningbo. This company seeks to enhance both a student's written and spoken language, as well as to assist in each student's individual K-12 journey. Currently looking for excited teachers that are eager to work with young children.