**Candidates must currently be in China**
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Our client is a young Community Performing Arts establishment. Who is always looking for enthusiastic people able to make a positive contribution towards the vibrant life of our ever evolving and exciting production schedule. The benefits are exciting and important. They include working with a team of like-minded enthusiasts who care deeply about producing quality work, learning the ins and outs of performance management, helping to produce and facilitate the growth of the company. In return the person should bring the following essential skills to this position. These include: excellent communication skills, flexibility, attention to detail, the ability to work independently, to meet deadlines, and most importantly, a strong collaborative spirit, to model H.O.L.A and create Ensemble, the essence of all we do.
As a new art academy the school is looking for someone that can see the vision of this school and grow and develop with them. Theater students with a willingness to learn are welcome to apply!
About this job
• Teach performing arts classes to students of all ages
• Majority of students are aged 7-12, while there are also opportunities to work with both older and younger students
• School directors offer great support, are well-versed in theatre, and love sharing their passion with their teaching staff and students
• 1 Year contract, but long term teachers with ambition are preferred!
• While the school follows a flexible schedule, the majority of classes will be in the evenings and weekends
• Up to 25,000 RMB Per month depending on experience
• Paid national holidays, as well as flexible holiday time
• Z work visa application assistance + residence permit upon arrival
• Social and accident insurance
• Ability to travel and supervise field trips abroad for students - past trips have included trips to Broadway, London, and others!
• Additional benefits available after first year of employment
• Must possess a Bachelor's degree or above
• At least 2 years of verifiable Drama/Theatre experience required, experience teaching children strongly preferred
• Native English speaker from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand
• Related degree required (Musical Theatre, Drama, Film), but exceptions can be made for candidates with significant amounts of experience